Attorney Alisa Kwang was formerly with the law firm of Couzens, Lansky, Fealk, Ellis, Roeder & Lazar, P.C. located in Farmington Hills, Michigan before starting her own practice. She was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and currently resides in Plymouth, Michigan.
In addition to being an attorney and counselor Alisa is also a speaker for both public and professional groups on topics involving estate, business and tax planning strategies.
- Michigan Bar Association, 1996
- Eastern Michigan University, B.S., 1990
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 1996
- State Bar of Michigan - Probate, Estate Planning and Taxation Sections
- American Bar Association
- Council of Asian Pacific Americans
- Association of Chinese Americans
- Council of Asian Pacific Americans (Advisory Board Member)
- Association of Chinese Americans (former Board Member)
- Michigan Theological Seminary now Moody Bible Theological Seminary – Michigan (former Board Member)
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Medicaid planning