The first step to getting started is to schedule an initial no-cost initial consultation by calling, emailing or contacting us from our website.
- No-Cost Initial Consultation Meeting, if you decide not to go ahead with our services, we will not send you a bill for your initial consultation.
- If you decide to use our services, the majority of our services are billed on a flat-fee basis which is quoted before any work begins. For any services that can not be billed on a flat-fee basis, we would inform you of the rate prior to beginning work.
- Most estate plans can be completed in four weeks or less.
Documents to bring to the estate plan meetings:
- General list of your assets and liabilities (personal financial statement)
- Death benefit and cash value amounts for any life insurance policies
- Real estate deeds
- Prior estate planning documents
- Prenuptial agreements
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Buy-sell agreements